R9 290 royalAce – a lovely piece of hardware for my new build (hope so)

Updated on 26-12-2014 in Members Lounge
8 on 28-11-2014

Hi there. My name is Denis and I am PC-enthusiast (though not only PC, but almost all tech-realted stuff are interesting to me). Also I am a passion gamer, that’s why I’m here. My rig is pretty outdated (built in about 2008 or so) and I’m planning to build a new one.

The most recent part I’ve got is SABERTOOTH990FX motherboard, so it seems it’s gonna be AMD-based. It’s been a while since I started to collect parts for a new PC, but the finish line is still so far. The main reason for winning an awesome R9 290 royalAce is simple – GeForce GT 630, my current videocard. That feeling when you have such games as BF3, BF4, Crysis 2,3 (never launched any of them, thou have them in my library for years) and can’t enjoy with at least medium settings gameplay makes me kinda depressed 🙁 , but hey, it’s nearly christmas time, which means time to make presents, so I really hope Santa make me happy this time.

• Liked by
3 on 28-11-2014

somehow I can’t insert image, is link ok?

on 28-11-2014

When you upload an image, you should see a link on your text box. Just write under if you want to keep writing and the image will show after. You can also adjust the position of that picture by copy and pasting the link.

on 28-11-2014

But nothing happen when I click ‘Browse’ button…

on 28-11-2014

No problem, helped you guys out. 😉

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on 01-12-2014

Hi Dennis, looks you have same gpu like mine. Asus GT630 accompany for 2 years when using z77 board. It can play crysis too, but in lower setup…so dont worry you can still enjoy the game 🙂

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 26-12-2014

Just hope I don’t have to 😉

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 26-12-2014

*wouldn’t

• Liked by
Cancel