theatron DD driver for win 7????

Updated on 11-06-2015 in Others
2 on 10-06-2015

Hi,

I just reinstalled my computer and again i have problems installing the driver for my Theatron DD on a windows 7 machine. there is on the club3D website no place where you can download drivers for the sound card. it is really stupid to make hardware but not offer the drivers!!!
Where the hell can i find the drivers for win 7 Theatron DD?? I got it working last time with a lot of hassle but its just stupid that installing a sound card does take so much time.

Ow and the Cd with the drivers does not work because i have it right here and it keeps telling me that it does not support the platform. But i select the win 7 32/64bit option

• Liked by
0 on 11-06-2015

Please go to this link

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 11-06-2015

Thanks ,

but how do i now set up the speakers and such.. because when it is installed i need to restart the computer but i dont get to the screen where you can see the speaker set up en can tweak the lvls.

Sorry to say but this is the worst piece of hardware I ever had, totaly nothing usefull on the internet accept for this forum where you have to ask for a driver and the software.

I hope you can help me once more… else i just going to trow this piece of crap soundcard in the dustbin and buy a real sound card with working drivers and software.

• Liked by
Cancel