Hello, i have a issue with the cac 1010, i think i need the hdcp off version bc i get a picture but my monitor will go black after few second and when i turn it on it willst start to “flicker” so does anyone can send me the firmware to update
Hello, i have a issue with the cac 1010, i think i need the hdcp off version bc i get a picture but my monitor will go black after few second and when i turn it on it willst start to "flicker" so does anyone can send me the firmware to update
Send us an email at[email protected]
I Have already but I heard that the Support over email will take some time. Thought there is a faster way
Let me know if you hear from support – I’m also waiting for a response for CAC-1010 firmware.
Thanks!
Let me know if you hear from support - I'm also waiting for a response for CAC-1010 firmware.
Did either of you hear back from support? I emailed them about the same thing a month ago and they haven’t gotten back to me yet.
Did either of you hear back from support? I emailed them about the same thing a month ago and they haven't gotten back to me yet.
Send us an email atsupport@club-3d.com
Still havent got a reply, just send the one you bought back and buy the one with hdpc Off. Worst customer Support
1 power charger,
2 CSV-1382 how to disable mouse traversal function?
3 Do Club3D CSV-7210 support using both hdmi and displayport for dual monitor
4 CSV-1562 - WOL (Wake on LAN)
5 CSV-1382
6 Glad to be here
7 Need Help Setting Up Rainmeter Skin
8 DisplayPort and HDMI to DVI-i cable or adapter
1 MST1407 1.3K 28
2 Baak 615 23
3 joevt 466 70
4 Paul 458 40
5 CLUBBIE 269 9
6 RoyalKing 153 15
7 Pittyh 60 3
8 net200777 56 2
9 ost 53 13
10 Mu7ammad 44 4
You need to log in to upload images from your computer.
You can also sign in by :
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content