• All
  • Members Lounge
  • USB Type C
  • Docking Station
  • MST Hub
  • USB Graphics
  • Adapters and Cables
    • DisplayPort 1.4 to 4K120Hz HDMI Adapter
  • Graphics cards
    • R9 Series
      • R9 Fury Series
      • R9 390 Series
      • R9 380 Series
      • R9 290 Series
      • R9 280 Series
      • R9 270 Series
    • R7 Series
      • R7 300 Series
      • R7 260 Series
    • R5 Series
    • Others
    • HD 7000 Series
  • Technology
  • Market Place
    • Hot Deals
    • For Sale or Trade
  • Warranty questions
  • Never Settle Campaign
  • News

Club 3D Insights

  • Unfollow
  • Follow
  • Profile
  • Logout

CAC-1070 is flicker and unaligned randomly

Updated on 11-07-2016 in Adapters and Cables.
  • Close
  • Delete
5 0 on 23-06-2016
Chaiyo

I bought CAC-1170 from Amazon.com. My machine specification is:
– Lenovo ThinkStation P900, Xeon E5-1603 V3, 16 GB RAM
– Video card: Zotac GTX-750 2GB
– Monitor: LG UF770T UHD TV

CAC-1170 can convert DisplayPort 1.2 signal to HDMI flawlessly. I set the resolution using Nvidia Control Panel as 3840*2160p 60Hz 4:4:4. However, the card somtimes display some flicker & noise randomly. Sometimes, the display is unaligned with the screen position. This annoys my using the product.
How can I fix this problem?

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Reply
0 0 on 27-06-2016
L24

Hi, I’ve got similar issues.
Specs:
– Acer Predator 17 notebook with GTX980M gpu
– TV: LG 49UB820V

Sometimes display is unaligned (or some colors only), it shakes strangely or flickers. I’ve used two separate HDMI cables (also one of them was completly new, just out of the box).

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
Reply
Reply Cancel
0 0 on 10-07-2016
MrFancypants04

Same here. Crossfire AMD Fury, LG 49ub8500

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
Reply
Reply Cancel
1 0 on 10-07-2016
MrFancypants04

Also, I had a similar problem when I was using a AMD 280X but it wasn’t as common, there was no popping sound and if I turned the TV off and on again it would fix it. With the Fury’s I have to restart my PC to correct it.

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
0
MST1407

firmware emailed

Reply
Reply Cancel
0 0 on 11-07-2016
Chaiyo

My CAC-1070 has label as REV: A2-00, FW: V7.2.3, 1615.
I got the new firmware from [email protected] and now the problem is resolved. Please contact them for the new firmware.

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
Reply
Reply Cancel
Login to Reply
Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Reply Cancel
  • All Posts
  • Following Posts
  • Blog
Copyright 2026 Club 3D B.V.