CAC-1085 firmware update ?

10 on 17-08-2022

I’ve e-mailed support a few times in the past 10 days to try and get the firmware update for the CAC-1085 with no luck. Is there somewhere on the website that I’m missing that the firmware update is downloadable from?

• Liked by
0 on 17-08-2022

I take all of it back, got a response today and firmware update successful! Thanks team!

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on 27-08-2022
HI CAN YOU SHARE THIS FIRMWARE?
on 30-08-2022

Please contact [email protected] for the firmware update.

on 16-01-2023

Is there some magic incantation to actually get a response from support?  I have emailed them 2x in the last week+ with no response.

Firmware/update seems like something that could be posted generally without requiring support interaction.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on 03-09-2022
Guys, with the installs the firmware. It's confusing to me.
Got these files:
ISPTOOL is the software update tool

00_update_FW is a Windows command

01_ReadVersion reads the firmware version

RTD2173_Cub3D_User_V1p0 9 .bin is the Firmware version in this case V1.09
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on 03-09-2022
can someone give me the step by step
on 05-09-2022

Did you contact [email protected]? Because they will hand you a step by step.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on 06-09-2022

Did you install the billboard driver? (if it was included?)

Open a Windows cmd window.

Change the directory using the cd command to the directory containing the .bat files.

Then try 01_ReadVersion.bat command to see if it will show the current firmware version of the adapter. It replaces the Version.txt file in the IspTool directory with a new Version.txt file that contains the current version. Save a copy of this file somewhere else or rename it to “Version_original.txt” so you have the before info.

Then try the 00_Update_FW.bat command to do the update. It updates the Version.txt file with the new version info that was updated to the adapter. Compare the version numbers.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 30-04-2023

I think club-3d has one guy that answer’s mail one day per week.

• Liked by
Cancel