CAC-1372 interference

Updated on 20-09-2026 in Adapters and Cables
3 on 11-10-2024

Dear Club 3D Support,

I am writing to report an issue with the Club 3D CAC-1372 Ultra High-Speed HDMI 2.1 cable that I recently purchased. I have encountered significant interference in my setup when using this cable between my GPU and monitor. The interference is affecting devices in my environment, including mouse/keyboard

Here are some details of my setup:

  • GPU: RTX 4080 Super
  • Monitor: xl2546
  • Cable Length: 2 meter

The interference only occurs when using this specific HDMI cable, and I have tried several troubleshooting steps (including trying different ports and devices), but the issue persists. I have switched to another HDMI cable , and the interference problem disappears what material used that cause huge amount of interference? thanks !

 
  • Liked by
Reply
0 on 12-10-2024

Does the box have the ULTRA HDMI Cable Authentication Label?

https://www.club-3d.com/en/detail/2460/ultra_high_speed_hdmi_4k120hz_8k60hz_certified_cable_48gbps_m-m_2_m_-_6.56_ft/

Did you try getting a replacement CAC-1372 cable?

  • Liked by
Reply
Cancel
0 on 20-09-2026

A quiet Sunday turned into a bit of a browsing session after I started checking a few Australian gaming sites I had never looked at before. One of the names that caught my attention was BassBet Casino, so I opened it without really knowing what to expect.

Instead of focusing on just one feature, I spent some time clicking through different sections and getting a feel for the platform as a whole. I tend to notice whether the site feels comfortable to explore, whether the information is easy to follow, and whether I actually feel like coming back after that first visit.

For people in Australia who enjoy trying something different from time to time, this kind of casual first look can be useful. I’d rather explore a site myself, read the relevant conditions, and form my own impression than rely completely on reviews or comments from other users. Sometimes a few minutes of browsing tells you everything you need to know.

  • Liked by
Reply
Cancel
0 on 20-09-2026

A quiet Sunday turned into a bit of a browsing session after I started checking a few Australian gaming sites I had never looked at before. One of the names that caught my attention was BassBet Casino, so I opened it without really knowing what to expect.

Instead of focusing on just one feature, I spent some time clicking through different sections and getting a feel for the platform as a whole. I tend to notice whether the site feels comfortable to explore, whether the information is easy to follow, and whether I actually feel like coming back after that first visit.

For people in Australia who enjoy trying something different from time to time, this kind of casual first look can be useful. I’d rather explore a site myself, read the relevant conditions, and form my own impression than rely completely on reviews or comments from other users. Sometimes a few minutes of browsing tells you everything you need to know.

  • Liked by
Reply
Cancel