CSV-1460

Updated on 24-04-2019 in Docking Station
8 on 08-04-2019

Display HP Omen 35

Tried both display port to display port and display port to HDMI and can’t seem to get it to work with this monitor.  I have an LG 27MP35 that works no problem, what am I doing wrong???  Using a Surface Book 2 via USB C.  Latest updates have been applied, Win 10 pro.

• Liked by
0 on 10-04-2019

Hello Vitaminz,

in being able to help you could you provide me with the following.

what kind of DP cable are you using? how were you able to test the HDMI by dongel or cable?

when you try again could you make sure the surface book is also connected to the power supply that comes with the laptop

for a firmware upgrade you can contact [email protected]

looking forward to you message.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 10-04-2019

Good Morning Clubbie,

I have Verified that they are display port 1.2 cables. I have tested out the cables on other setups.  I always have the power cable plugged into the laptop. HDMI was tested using cable only.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on 10-04-2019

Hi Vitaminz,

I am asking the question since the CSV-1460 does not have any HDMI ports on it, only 2 times displayport output. could it be you mean another product of club3d? neither does the surfacebook 2 has any HDMI connections.

kind regarts

on 10-04-2019

I have a Display Port to HDMI cable that I was using for the LG Monitor.  When that wouldn’t work, then I tried Display Port to Display Port cable.  Currently, have the monitor hooked up and working with the following:

Diamond USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C to USB 3.0 Type-A, 4K HDMI with Power Delivery

Using the same HDMI to Display Port Cable. 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on 11-04-2019

Hello Vitaminz,

thanks for your quick reply, i recommend you to install the drivers for the dockingstation. since there is a separate chip in it that sends the signal to your screens. you can find the driver for the dockingstation CSV-1460 at the website of Club-3d see link below:

https://www.club-3d.com/en/detail/2426/usb_3.0_dual_display_4k60hz_docking_station/

if for some reason that wont work please contact [email protected]

Have a good day.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on 23-04-2019

I have installed the drivers for the docking station, one of the first things that I did.

I have emailed support on 4/11/2019 without any response.

on 24-04-2019

Hi vitaminz,

I had a brain wave, could you try to put your monitor on 60hz manualy since the dock only does 60hz. hope this works.

keep me posted,

Kind regards

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on 24-04-2019

Hello vitaminz,

it might slipped by them that can happen with big companies. if its not to many trouble for you, then you could follow up on your email. include dxdiag in the screenshots that way club3d can rule out if there is a problem with the system in general.

Have a good day and leave me a message if you need additional information.

Kind regards

• Liked by
Cancel