- CSV-1545 usb-c connected on thunderbolt-3 port
- Lenovo laptop P52
- intel i7-8550h (graphics 630?)
- Nvidia p1000 (set to dedicated , dont know if that matters)
- windows 10 pro (1803)
- extern display 1; flatron W2242PE (connected through DVI 2 displayport)
- extern display 2; flatron W2242PE (connected through DVI 2 displayport)
- windows\system\display\display settings
- display 1; display from laptop
- display 2; recoginezed.; W2242
- display 2; not recognized as pnp
- switched displays, by switching connection to the hub + restart of windows. => result the same, other display not recognized.
- 1 display is not recognized by windows/adapter/DP (i dont know who does the actually work of recognizing the displays on the usbc/mst stream)
- resolution of the not recognized display is max 1024*768 instead of the max resolution of the screen ( 1680*1050)
- i have the feeling the problem is in one of the ports on the mst hub?
Thanks in advance,