Docking Station Stopped Working USB Type C 3.2 Gen1 7in1 Hub HDMI 4K60Hz SD TF Card slot

Updated on 22-06-2022 in Docking Station
4 on 23-05-2022

My docking station was working great  for the past two weeks until this morning.  I have 2 ext monoitors (lenovo) and a Dell laptop.  It was going great until both monitors flickered then went dark and now i can’t get the dock to work at all.  No external monitors.  No keyboard or mouse.  What happened?  Windows updated (still windows 10, though).  I tried installing drivers from download on you web site – no luck.  Just stopped working.  Help.

• Liked by
0 on 24-05-2022

You say you have 2 external monitors, but the dock you described in the title only supports 1 display.

Which dock do you have? CSV-1593(grey) or CSV-1592(black)?

Does the USB-C port on the laptop still works without the dock?

Is the light from the RJ45 port(network) on the hub still blinking?

Would you be able to test the dock on a different device?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 24-05-2022

I have the black CSV-1564 docking port.  It has display port and HDMI port for connections to the two external monitors.

It works on another laptop in my office – but not on my Dell Latitude 3410 running windows 10 Pro.  We bought several of these for our office – so i tried swapping out with another and it doesn’t work. 

The USB port on the laptop works fine with a Dell dock i have at another office location.

The light on the RJ45 port is still blinking

The dock works on a co-worker’s laptop

It worked fine on my laptop until yesterday.  I was in the middle of doing spreadsheet and it just flickered and both external monitors went blank.  mouse and keyboard still worked.   

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 25-05-2022

I understand correct that the dock works on other laptops but not on yours? Than there is an issue with your laptop and not with the dock as far as I understand.

Could reinstall your graphics drivers? Windows is up-to-date including the optional updates?

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 22-06-2022

Which Dell Dock? It might not be the same kind of dock as the CSV-1564. The CSV-1564 uses DisplayPort Alt Mode from the USB-C port for displays. The Dell Dock could use DisplayLink?

Do the USB ports of the dock still work with your laptop?

• Liked by
Cancel