Home › Forums › Club 3D (m)DP1.2 to HDMI2.0 UHD Active Adapter officially launched › RE: Club 3D (m)DP1.2 to HDMI2.0 UHD Active Adapter officially launched
here is my standard checklist
* Color Depth (often default set to 16 bits or even 32 bits) need to be set to 8 bits (when running 4:4:4) or 12Bit when running in 4:2:2.
I am quite sure the adapter does not support higher color depth than 12bit.
* Make sure the HDMI port your using on the TV is HDMI 2.0 capable or 3840x2160p 60HZ capable.
Often TV’s have like 4 HDMI ports, but only 1 is suited for “2.0” standard.
* Make sure the HDMI cable you are using can do HDMI2.0 or 18Gbps.
* On many TV’s you need to turn on “UHD Color” manually in the settings of your TV for the HDMI port to which your pc is connected.
* Also it could help when connecting 2 screens, to set the screen connected thru the Adapter as second/secondary screen
* Try making a custom resolution and choose timing standard CVT-RB (reduced Blanking)
3 CAC-1507 substitute available in Ireland/UK for laptop to VIVE VR headset connection
8 How to get max refresh rate at 3840x1600 from a Dell Latitude 5310?