GPU gets stuck at 100% Load

Updated on 16-05-2015 in R9 290 Series
6 on 06-04-2015

Hello,
My R9 290 royalKing goes always up on 100% GPU Load.
The Latest AMD CCC Driver is installed.
This even happenes if Windows is running in “Idle” Only Desktop, no Background activities.
The card was bought in January 15 from the Local Distributor. I never did an Overclocking.
What could i do?

Greetings
Patrick

• Liked by
0 on 07-04-2015

Hi,

Can you check if you are using Firefox or any browser software that is using hardware acceleration?
We believe that could be causing the issue you have.
Also another very common issue for the 100% GPU load is when the user has a bitcoin virus in their system.
Regards

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on 07-04-2015

Hi,
Firefox is using it, that’s right. Do i have to disable it?
Can this also be the reason for driver crashes? When the screen turn black and comes back after several seconds, the actual window can’t be displayed anymore.

Regards

on 07-04-2015

Yes, you can disable the hardware acceleration. It could be causing also the issues you describe, only way to find out is to make the changes and see if the problems still happen.
Regards

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on 25-04-2015

Until today, i didn’t have the problem again.
But now it happened again.
Any further advices?

on 25-04-2015

Do a windows update and once if it says there is no more update available, go to the lower part and click where is says check windows update online. If you have not done this it will update probably the remaining updates that you haven’t yet. Windows NetFrame should update this way as well.

on 16-05-2015

Hello,
My Windows was and is always up to date. I installed even the additional ones.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel