• All
  • Members Lounge
  • USB Type C
  • Docking Station
  • MST Hub
  • USB Graphics
  • Adapters and Cables
    • DisplayPort 1.4 to 4K120Hz HDMI Adapter
  • Graphics cards
    • R9 Series
      • R9 Fury Series
      • R9 390 Series
      • R9 380 Series
      • R9 290 Series
      • R9 280 Series
      • R9 270 Series
    • R7 Series
      • R7 300 Series
      • R7 260 Series
    • R5 Series
    • Others
    • HD 7000 Series
  • Technology
  • Market Place
    • Hot Deals
    • For Sale or Trade
  • Warranty questions
  • Never Settle Campaign
  • News

Club 3D Insights

  • Unfollow
  • Follow
  • Profile
  • Logout

R9 270 not working

Updated on 11-11-2016 in R9 270 Series.
  • Close
  • Delete
5 0 on 01-10-2016
Sgio

Hi guys, as you read I have a problem with my card, when I start up the PC it doesn’t show anything on the screen, not even the mouse or the keyboard are working, but when I unplug the card and I use the dedicated one of the CPU everything works, what can I do?

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Reply
0 0 on 02-10-2016
MST1407

That does not sound good. You could try it in a different system if that is avalable to you… To make sure the card is defective …

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
Reply
Reply Cancel
3 0 on 05-10-2016
Sgio

I really think that the card is gone, I’ve tried it on another PC and it did the same

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
1
pattern505

Hi, I have the same problem with my card. My R9 280x not working. What did you do?

0
MST1407

I suggest to claim warranty from the place of purchase …

0
Sgio

I really think that the card is gone, I’ve tried it on another PC and it did the same

From Sgio

Someone told me to do the reballing but I don’t know… I think it’s dangerous

Reply
Reply Cancel
Login to Reply
Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Reply Cancel
  • All Posts
  • Following Posts
  • Blog
Copyright 2026 Club 3D B.V.