• All
  • Members Lounge
  • USB Type C
  • Docking Station
  • MST Hub
  • USB Graphics
  • Adapters and Cables
    • DisplayPort 1.4 to 4K120Hz HDMI Adapter
  • Graphics cards
    • R9 Series
      • R9 Fury Series
      • R9 390 Series
      • R9 380 Series
      • R9 290 Series
      • R9 280 Series
      • R9 270 Series
    • R7 Series
      • R7 300 Series
      • R7 260 Series
    • R5 Series
    • Others
    • HD 7000 Series
  • Technology
  • Market Place
    • Hot Deals
    • For Sale or Trade
  • Warranty questions
  • Never Settle Campaign
  • News

Club 3D Insights

  • Unfollow
  • Follow
  • Profile
  • Logout

CAC-1510-A USB.3.2 extender

Updated on 25-01-2024 in USB Type C.
  • Close
  • Delete
3 0 on 06-07-2023
richardG

I’m pleased with my purchase of the Club 3D HDCP Off Version Active Adapter for my 30inch Apple Cinema Display. It works great and flawless so far with a MacBook Pro M1. However, the length of the USB 3.2 cable is very short. I want to add an adapter to extend it so I can stow the cables under my desk. Is there a special cable I need?

Thanks

Richard

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Reply
1 0 on 06-07-2023
Baak

I just tested the CAC-1510-A with the CAC-1529(2meter) and CAC-1531(1meter) USB-C extension cables. And both worked.

I highly recommend not to go over the 1meter. So my suggestion would be add the CAC-1531 to your setup.

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
0
richardG

Thanks for checking for me. Appreciated! 

Reply
Reply Cancel
Login to Reply
Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Reply Cancel
  • All Posts
  • Following Posts
  • Blog
Copyright 2026 Club 3D B.V.