CSV-1560, Win 10: Screen works, USB+headphones don’t

Updated on 23-04-2019 in Docking Station
3 on 10-03-2019

I have a CSV-1560 for which I already updated the firmware (https://insights.club-3d.com/thread/csv-1560-ethernet-problem/ ).

Now, I have a new Windows 10 computer, which gets charged by the dock and works with the attached screen. The USB ports on the dock however do not work, neither do the headphones. The windows device manager shows a “Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub” and a “Generic USB Hub”, for which “Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)”.

Is there any driver I need to install?

• Liked by
0 on 13-03-2019

Hello traindriver,

Thank you for your question.

Would you be so kind to share with me what brand of laptop or computer you have. could you verify that the latest drivers for your system are also instaled on your laptop/computer? 

will be waiting for your response.

kind regards

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 23-04-2019

Hi Clubbie,

Sorry for the late reply. I have a Lenovo T470 running Windows 10, and I have updated the chipset drivers to the newest versions.

thanks and best wishes!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 23-04-2019

Hi Traindriver

have you run the latest windows update, often it is the case that everything should be updated especialy windows 10.

if this does not solve your problem could you contact [email protected] would you be so kind to send the Dxdiag diagnose with it as a screenshot so club3d is able to determine where the problem occures

kind regards

• Liked by
Cancel