CSV-1564

Updated on 15-04-2020 in Docking Station
7 on 19-01-2020

According to the Quick Installation Guide, an “Installation CD Driver” should be included with the product. There is also no driver on the website for the CSV-1564. The product doesn’t work. I have no connection to the monitors, USB ports or charge the device. Where can I download the driver?

• Liked by
6 on 20-01-2020

Hello werner71

For this dock no drivers are needed and it does not come with a CD included this might be an error on the Quick guide. 

Would you be so kind to let me know what laptop you are using. This dock only works with laptops that support Displayport Alt-mode as mentioned on the website of Club3D 

https://www.club-3d.com/en/detail/2474/usb_type_c_3.2_gen1_triple_display_dynamic_pd_charging_dock/

if you let me know what laptop you have i am able to find out if your device supports Displayport Alt-mode

on 22-01-2020

Thanks for the first feedback. I am working with an Acer Switch SW512-52P. So far I had the CSV-1560.

on 22-01-2020

Incidentally, the following message appears on the device:

“The last USB device connected to this computer did not work properly and is not recognized by Windows.”

on 22-01-2020

Hi Werner71 

Thank you for your response. 

Could you update the system by installing the latest windows updates?

This might resolve the problem if not please get back to me 🙂

on 14-04-2020

Hello, one of my clients is using this docking CSV-1564 on with his HP Zbook 15 G4 and all works fine. So i had another one delivered for one of his colleques with the same HP Zbook 15 G4. On his notebook it does not work.
Any idea why. Drivers should be loaded automatically. What is strange is that the docking under devmgmt is recognized as PD3.0 USB-C Device and got an Microsoft driver v10.0.18362.1 dated 21-6-2006. Is that correct??

on 15-04-2020

Hello,

It is true a general windows driver supports the device, since the driver is embedded in the Windows 10 OS.

could you check if the driver matches with the one of your client, and what windows version they are currently running

on 15-04-2020

Hi, i was wrong about the same docking on the same notebook. The notebooks are the same but the docking on the other is an older model. They are using the same docking on an other (recent) notebook) So that fails in my story 🙁

I did update the OS yesterday to the most final version.

That did not help either….
So now customer also tried his monitor using the VGA connector an dthat ons does not work either…

Network is working fine.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel