Hi

Current Setup:
Windows 7 + 8.1
AMD R7 260x – 2 x DVI + 1 x DisplayPort + 1 x HDMI – Latest drivers
4 x iiyama PL1906S – 1280 x 1024
1 x CSV-5200 – (BSV-5200) REV.:A0-2.1 FW 0.44
2 x display port to DVI cables
2 x DVI to DVI cables

I’m currently going from 2 screens (DVI to DVI) to 4 screens and brought a CSV-5200 to take advantage of the display port I have. Probably me but I can not get the CSV-5200 working with my setup. When I plug directly from a monitor to the display port it works fine. If I use the CSV-5200 my monitor says “input not supported” and I get the display but squashed (1/5th of the screen is not displaying), plug the monitor in directly again and works fine. This happens on both screens plugged into the display port. I have used the scan button.

The card and catalyst drivers sees the display port being used and both monitors. Even shows the correct resolution and refresh rate, but still not working.

I have tried:
Re-installing drivers
just using the display port with just the 2 screens.
scan button
changing resolutions
one monitor and one port in the mst hub
different OS
classic reboot (with just 1 screen and then 2 screens…)
one arm in the air
two arms in the air
Praying…..

Any ideas what else I could do? I would like to use 4 screens but it isn’t even working with just 2 screens?

• Liked by
0 on 24-03-2015

Hi, 
Sorry to hear the problems you have.
Make sure that you have updated your OS, AMD driver work best when you apply the latest Windows update.
Did you reset the displays? Please go to your Iiyama menu and reset to the default values.
Make sure that the USB power cable is properly connected.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 24-03-2015

I am up to date with windows patches
I did reset the displays but you cantdo it while the MST HUB is in place, but yes I have done it prior.
USB is definitely powered, tried 3 slots and doest work if not plugged in.

Any other ideas?

I’m not wanting to game or use eye-infinity I just want 4 screens for multi tasking….

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on 24-03-2015

The Iiyama display has two input, one D-Sub and other DVI-D, did you select DVI-D as your input when using the MST Hub?
Sorry to ask you these questions, trying to point out the problem.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on 24-03-2015

No am really happy with the help trust me. Yes it is set to DVI-D.  I do see the image but it is not using the full screen and the message “Input not supported” is scrolling around the screen 🙁

on 24-03-2015

Thanks for your response.
If you are getting an image that means the DP signal is going well. 
Have you installed the Iiyama drivers?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on 24-03-2015

Yes I have thanks.  Although not any better. Like I say the DP is working fine, I can plug directly into it and picture is perfect, if I use the MST HUB it doesn’t work.

on 24-03-2015

Hi,
Please send the MST Hub for service or exchange. I think there could be something wrong in the FW or the device itself.
If you have further questions please let me know.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
3 on 24-03-2015

Wow great service thanks! I don’t mind trying a newer FW if you have one?  I’m pretty good with things like that, if not then how do i get it sent back?  I’m in the UK and only just brought the item.

Thanks

on 24-03-2015

Yes, the newest is the FW 0.45, since last month we are shipping this new version.

on 24-03-2015

Is there anyway I can try and update it please? If not then how can I return my CSV-5200?  Should I go back to the supplier?

on 24-03-2015

It is quite complex to update the device, therefore I advice you to have it sent to us for replacement and send you a newer version. Contact us at [email protected] and they will explain to you how to do it.
Please put in the subject FW update or swap MST CSV-5200

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel