• All
  • Members Lounge
  • USB Type C
  • Docking Station
  • MST Hub
  • USB Graphics
  • Adapters and Cables
    • DisplayPort 1.4 to 4K120Hz HDMI Adapter
  • Graphics cards
    • R9 Series
      • R9 Fury Series
      • R9 390 Series
      • R9 380 Series
      • R9 290 Series
      • R9 280 Series
      • R9 270 Series
    • R7 Series
      • R7 300 Series
      • R7 260 Series
    • R5 Series
    • Others
    • HD 7000 Series
  • Technology
  • Market Place
    • Hot Deals
    • For Sale or Trade
  • Warranty questions
  • Never Settle Campaign
  • News

Club 3D Insights

  • Unfollow
  • Follow
  • Profile
  • Logout

Display port to HDMI cable failing CAC-1073

Updated on 05-05-2017 in Adapters and Cables.
  • Close
  • Delete
3 0 on 04-05-2017
WarlordMegatron

Recently I’ve been getting no signal from my gtx 1080 display port to my HDMI 2.0 (4k) tv. I switched display ports, still the same problem. I think my cable is bust, what do I do?

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Reply
2 0 on 05-05-2017
MST1407

Hello WarlordMegatron,

Sorry to hear this.
If it worked before and without anything changes it all of sudden does not work anymore, then there is a chance that the Cable Adpater is indeed defective.
Please check if there have been Updates and if yes please try loading a restore point form before those the problem started.
IF that does not help please claim warrantyy from the place of purchase, so it can be chaged for a new cable. 

Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Save Cancel
Show more replies
0
WarlordMegatron

I recently just reinstalled Windows after the issues, and the issues persist.

I bought it on Amazon, what is Club3D’s warranty, and is it honoured on amazon?

Thanks!

0
MST1407

The fastest and easiest way for you will most probably be thru Amazon. Not sure on the terms thru Amazon, that can differ per country … otherwise you can just send an email to [email protected]

Reply
Reply Cancel
Login to Reply
Insert Image Size must be less than < 5MB.
Reply Cancel
  • All Posts
  • Following Posts
  • Blog
Copyright 2026 Club 3D B.V.