I want to share the current status of this topic.
After i received a firmware update (new version 01.06.03, old version 01.05.01) the cable works with the following issues
1. I have to plug in the USB-C connector to the monitor first and then the display port to the GPU. When i plug in the display port first and USB-C second, the monitor doesn’t get any video signal.
2. After connecting the cable in the “right order” it doesn’t always have the right resolution of 5120×[email protected]. sometimes its limited to 5120×[email protected], 3840×[email protected], 3840×[email protected] or no signal at all. I have to repeat the process, as described in 1., until i have the right resolution.
3. When i restart or power on the pc, the monitor has no video signal during booting and later on in windows. i have to disconnect the cable and connect as described in 1 always with issue 2..
5. when i switch the video input source in the monitor between 2 pc’s, one connected to the display port and one to the USB-C port, the video signal on the USB-C port is gone and i have to go to 1. and 2..
4. When i am lucky and have the right resolution and start a video game the monitor goes black and the video signal is gone, so go to 1. / 2..