- Macbook Pro Mid 2014 (Jun17, 2014)
- Windows 10 Pro, Up-to date
- Nvidia GT 750M, DisplayPort 1.2, Latest drivers
- 3x Dell UltraSharp U2414H 24″ Monitors (Connected by DisplayPort, 1920×[email protected] displays)
- Mini DisplayPort CAC-1110 to MST Hub
Only one monitor works. I tried re-powering the hub, re-scanning. NVidia control panel stated that the display was connected to a hub–should I be seeing this in device manager? Is there a driver? Do I need an active adapter instead of the CAC-1110 passive adapter? When I was troubleshooting and swapping cables eventually I couldn’t even get the initial display that worked to come back on. Do I have a bad hub?