Here are the steps I’ve done:
– bought a CAC 1173 mini DisplayPort 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 cable
– connected the MBP 13″ to a samsung UHD TV w/HDMI 2.0 input
– enabled PC mode and UHD Color on HDMI 2.0 input (but still having [email protected])
– downloaded SwitchResX and found 3840×2160/60p in the current resolution tab
(no need to disable SIP at all)
– selected that resolution setting and got [email protected] now working on my TV but..
– since the text and menus were very very small I’ve tried with 1080p/60 in HiDpi mode and wow
– still 3840×2160/60p but with the FHD look for better representation.. gorgeous!
hope this can help someone else.