HELP ! problem with Club 3d 7770

Updated on 10-02-2015 in HD 7000 Series
5 on 06-02-2015

so i have this card for almost 1 year and it turned out to be so annoying,it freezing randomly but mostly when playing games (dota 2 for an example) i’d think that this is maybe the card because when using the crash dump it says fatal error in hardware so yeah,any ideas ?

• Liked by
4 on 09-02-2015

Hi,
Are you overclocking the system?
Check if you can do a memtest to see if the memory is creating the randam crashes. Also did you update something that you can recall that is causing the problems?

on 10-02-2015

i dont really now, basically i dont overclock it, i do overclock it but it was a long time ago and i already set it as default again,i never ran a memtest because i think my ram is good (i got a new pair) i do some windows update and maybe that update causing the problem,but i dont really have any idea

on 10-02-2015

Hi,
You can always go to windows restore and do it at an earlier point from the suspecting update or you can also de-install the update as well to see if you do encounter the same issue.

on 10-02-2015

do you know how to uninstall all update at once ? because i cant do windows restore because i have some apps downloaded and i have poor connection,i have ran the memtest and it give me 0 error

on 10-02-2015

Go to your control panel
1. Go to programs and click uninstall a program
2. In your left column you have view installed updates, click that one
3. Check which update caused the problem you have.

Regards

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel